Some people really enjoy sweating off the pounds. For the rest of us, exercise can get boring. We’d like to spend less time burning more calories!
Well, we’re in luck. According to the Mayo Clinic website, these are some of the most powerful exercises you can do to burn the most calories per hour:
- Running at 8 miles per hour (986 calories per hour)
- Rollerblading (913 calories per hour)
- Tae Kwon Do or Jumping Rope (713 calories per hour)
- Stair Treadmill (657 calories per hour)
- Basketball, Jogging, or Singles Tennis (584 calories per hour)
Note that these calculations are for a 160 pound person. The more you weigh, the more calories you will burn during an hour of these activities.