Can You Still Trust Garcinia Cambogia Reviews?
A short time ago, Garcinia Cambogia reviews were awash with glowing references to Dr. Oz and how he recommended Garcinia Cambogia, hailing it as the “Holy Grail of Weight Loss.” But with Dr. Oz recently coming under fire from congress, the question shifts just a bit: can we still trust Garcinia Cambogia extract reviews?
The answer can only be found by reexamining the evidence presented in Garcinia Cambogia reviews where I uncovered something very telling about the popular weight loss supplement. Let's take a look at what I found would I looked through the Garcinia Cambogia reviews posted online.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
For starters, if you don't know Garcinia Cambogia is, it's weight loss and fat burning supplement that also acts as an appetite suppressant (hence the moniker ‘holy grail'). It's actually more of a holy trinity if anything, because it does three things: it suppresses your appetite so you eat less, it prevents fat from turning into stored fat cells in the body and it works to break down the stubborn belly fat in your body so you lose weight.
It does a few other things to your hormone levels as well (all positive) but let's focus on the main weight loss features of Garcinia Cambogia first. The supplement Garcinia Cambogia is actually taken from the tamarind, a pumpkin or gourd-shaped fruit grown in remote areas of the world. You've probably seen these in the market but if not, what you really need to know about the tamarind is that in native regions, the tamarind has been used safely for health and cooking purposes for years, mainly known for its “filling” qualities (i.e. it makes you full which came in handy in poorer areas where meat is expensive and scarce.
The main extract from the tamarind is HCA, which is short for Hydroxycitric Acid. This is what makes Garcinia Cambogia work.
How Does Garcinia Cambogia Work?
The HCA in Garcinia Cambogia works in a number of ways as mentioned above. It is this multifaceted attack on fat and weight gain that has made it such a popular and best selling weight loss supplement, even to this very day. Here's a look at how Garcinia Cambogia works in better detail from Garcinia Cambogia reviews:
- Since the HCA in Garcinia Cambogia is a fat blocker, the cells in your body will not form or store fat. This means that any fat you take into your body through eating will pass through your body in the form of waste since it has nowhere to be stored.
- Garcinia Cambogia also works as an appetite suppressant. This means not only are you preventing fat from forming, you're also taking in less fat due to the fact you're not eating as much. Plus, you are only getting the vital essentials that your body needs to perform, meaning that any motions you go through will be burning fat easier.
- To make the fat burning even easier still, Garcinia Cambogia also attacks that stubborn belly fat, breaking it up so you burn it off more quickly. Also known as visceral fat, this is the most difficult (and noticeable) fat to get rid of.
- Garcinia Cambogia also helps your body better manage and maintain the proper levels of Cortisol. Cortisol helps you deal with stress better, reducing the chance that you emotional-eat or binge on foods to feel better.
- Garcinia Cambogia also works on your body's serotonin levels, increasing them so that you avoid stress and depression. This once again helps emotional eaters avoid binge eating.
Garcinia Cambogia Benefits
Aside from the obvious benefit that Garcinia Cambogia gives you (losing weight and burning fat without making changes to your diet or exercise routine), there are a number of other benefits that Garcinia Cambogia delivers to users:
- Your LDL cholesterol levels (the bad cholesterol) is lowered
- So is your triglycerides and serum leptin, leaving you at lower risk for heart disease and stroke
- Your HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol) levels are increased
- So are your serotonin and Cortisol levels
- The biochemistry of your body is changed to ensure fat cells aren't rapidly formed thus preventing weight gain by pushing fat out of the body
- Your food cravings are suppressed meaning you take in less fat but still have enough energy in your body to prevent it from burning off muscle instead of fat
How to Take Garcinia Cambogia
The proper way to take Garcinia Cambogia is to take 500-1000 mg before each meal of the day with a full glass of water. Make sure you don't take more than 3000 mg of Garcinia Cambogia each day. This is the optimal dosage, though some people start off with one pill or two pills a day. The best dosage for your personal body will be determined by your body weight (less weight equals lower milligrams) and amount of weight loss desired (more weight loss equals higher dosages).
Of course, this is where we started to see something very telling in the Garcinia Cambogia reviews, which we'll discuss below.
Is Garcinia Cambogia Safe—Side Effects of Garcinia Cambogia
So, with all of that good stuff and clinical trials showing that Garcinia Cambogia actually does work, the question remains: is Garcinia Cambogia safe? Are there any side effects of Garcinia Cambogia?
The answer is sometimes. For starters, it's clear from Garcinia Cambogia reviews that the only side effects come from preexisting conditions and overdosing. As long as you take the proper amount of Garcinia Cambogia, you will be safe. If you overdose, you will have an upset stomach and digestive tract issues such as diarrhea or vomiting. That goes for just about any weight loss supplement on the market.
There are some people who shouldn't take Garcinia Cambogia such as:
- Pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding
- Diabetics who are taking insulin or glyburide because your blood sugar might drop to dangerous levels
- Those taking statins to lower their cholesterol due to an increased risk of side effects (e.g. rhabdomyolysis, muscle degradation, etc.).
- Anyone with dementia or Alzheimer's as it worsens the dementia
Where to Buy Garcinia Cambogia—Garcinia Cambogia Conclusion
So, after going through all of the Garcinia Cambogia extract reviews, one thing became very clear: Garcinia Cambogia really does work, but it has to meet a certain level of quality to do so. To make sure you buy the right Garcinia Cambogia, look for the following:
- Garcinia Cambogia (HCA) written on the bottle
- Has minimum of 50% HCA (hydroxycitric acid)
- 1000 MG dosage
- No Fillers, Binders, or Artificial Ingredients
To find this Garcinia Cambogia that really does work, click here <INSERT LINK HERE> right now.