Makes 6 Mini Bites or 3 Larger Bites servings | Category: Keto Appetizers & Snacks
- 1 batch Mashed Fauxtatoes (store-bought)
- 2 large eggs
- Sour cream
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cooked diced bacon
- Chopped fresh or dried chives
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the fauxtatoes. Mix in the eggs until well combined.
- Grease a 24-well mini muffin pan or a 12-well standard muffin pan. Fill each well two-thirds of the way with the fauxtato mixture. Bake for 15–20 minutes for mini muffins or 25–30 minutes for standard-size muffins, or until golden brown.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of shredded cheese, diced bacon, and chives on top of each bite. Extra bites can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, ungarnished. Reheat for
4 minutes in a preheated 180°C/350°F oven, or until warmed through, then garnish and serve.
- Calories: 90kcal
- Fat: 4.4g (1g S.Fat)
- Carbs: 12.8g
- Protein: 1.6g
- Sugar: 10.5g
- Sodium: 10mg